Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's All YOURS GOD, and 6 More Days!

This song by Steven Curtis Chapman came on this morning while I was driving to work, and boy did it hit me today! I had it cranked and there was quite the concert going on in my van today! This song is touching for so many reasons. The Chapman's are a beautiful family who has adopted and lost their youngest, and they are a true example of living out beauty from ashes. Take the time to listen to this if you can.

Also, 6 more days to try and pull off a surprise to my hubby. It's a little difficult since I cannot post it on my own blog right now, but we are at 1% and that is pretty exciting. Thank you all for your prayers, and please prayerfully consider supporting us. God Bless!

">

READ POST BELOW FOR DETAILS ON MY SURPRISE......

No comments:

Post a Comment