Friday, October 12, 2012

Pure Crazines....

Big things are coming, crazy God things that ONLY HE can explain or know.  We are  stepping out in pure Faith on a lot of things....some I hope to announce soon.  I find myself saying I don't know a lot, but with peace and an excited heart because decisions have been made and are being made and only God knows the out come.

With that said this is why I love this picture!  It is so not the perfect family pic, but filled with so much joy amongst so much craziness!



 
Please pray for us. Pray for our family and our changes. And specificially pray for our next adoption that God provides all the finances in his time so we can apply to agencies, and that we trust in him and have patience in his timing.
God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. You are in my thoughts and prayers! Trust me, I understand the crazy God changes! Can't ait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete