Thursday, August 18, 2011

A 10 Year Old Gets It

A few months back we had a couple families over that we love and enjoy spending time with. To protect her privacy, I will just call her Ms. J.

Ms. J is the sweetest thing ever. She had me in tears, for realz!

She hands me an envelope that on it she had clipped and taped some things like, Let It Shine, Trust, and Remember. Then when I opened it another clip that said, Lead Me.

Here is what the letter said:

Dear K, C, E, & M,

I would like to give you this ten dollars for your adoption because you have a better cause for it than I do.

I love you guys and I want more chaos when we all get together. Thanks for inviting us to come over. J

SERIOUSLY! Can you see why I cried. SWEETEST THANG EVER!

I don't know about you guys, but when I was 10 I wouldn't have thought to do something so sweet as this.

Enough said. Love you J, and can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment